Conveyancing Solicitor - Gold Coast
Boasting a strong senior management team which has decades of business and legal experience, the Firm is a market leader with a clear and realistic growth vision that is highly pro-technology and grounded in substantial connections with the management of other industry leaders in the legal, banking and technology fields.
Don’t be fooled by the name – Monkey Conveyancing is a modern law firm that was built to capitalise on emerging market trends in the delivery of highly professional, integrity based, respectful client services, as a result of which it has established a reliable and far reaching referral network, a loyal client base, an instantly recognisable brand and a good reputation.
It seeks a resourceful and dynamic property law solicitor with a preference to practice in its Gold Coast office in Southport, or possibly the Brisbane office. The role has a defined career path and promises, with proven performance, a lucrative ownership opportunity.
Being part of a Team you will have the support of the Directors and the Firm’s solicitors. There is no time costing nor the need to go out and market the Firm.
We appreciate, admire and encourage diversity and individuality and are an equal opportunity employer.
Skills & Experience
Criteria for applying:
- A minimum of 5 years property law/conveyancing experience
- Strong client liaison skills
- Be able to manage files from enquiry to post-settlement
- Word, Excel and Outlook skills
- The willingness to learn new conveyancing software (an easy task if you know LEAP, Conveyancing Manager or Matter Centre)
- Working knowledge of PEXA would be desirable but not essential
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- The insight to identify process improvement opportunities
- A pro-active and flexible attitude with the ability to multi-task
- A team player with enthusiasm and energy
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Hold a current practising certificate
- Any NSW conveyancing experience would be an advantage
- Will drafting experience will also be looked favourably upon
- A competitive salary
- Outstanding social culture
- Ethics and Integrity
- Ongoing career development and training
- Ownership opportunity
To apply for this position please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are inviting direct applications only.
No recruitment agencies please. We will never engage the services of recruitment agencies.