Why Should You Use Monkey Conveyancing?
All Conveyancing Handled by Qualified Solicitors
At Monkey Conveyancing you get a Solicitor acting for you from start to finish. Only solicitors are legally qualified to do conveyancing in Qld but most companies use unqualified conveyancers to run a conveyancing file. These people have learned through on-the-job training as there are no conveyancing courses in Qld.
When comparing quotes, ask if you will be working directly with a Solicitor from beginning to end, or will a conveyancer be doing the work.
FREE Upgrade to a PEXA Electronic Settlement!
We offer a FREE upgrade to a PEXA Electronic Settlement (available when the solicitor acting for the other party agrees).
If you are buying, this means you become the registered owner of the property immediately instead of waiting up to three months, therefore potentially missing out on your discount for early payment of council and water rates and possibly having to pay interest on late unpaid balances.
A PEXA Electronic Settlement also offers you:
- Secure cash transfers
- Convenient settlement times
- Greater certainty of settlement
- No more settlement bank cheque fees
- Peace of mind!
If the conveyancing company you are considering going with is not offering PEXA Electronic Settlements, you need to ask them why.
Other reasons to go with Monkey Conveyancing...
- Instant on-line quotes.
- Our quote to you is a flat fee (including GST) with NO hidden costs.
- No settlement, no fee guarantee. This means if your contract if terminated for any reason before settlement, you won't get a bill from us.
- Free review on standard QLD residential contracts before you sign.
- Our Senior Solicitor started conveyancing in 1972. We know our stuff.
- No office visits necessary.
- We keep you informed throughout the process.
- We work to highest professional standards.
- We are able to provide good old-fashion service where you are not just a number but an important part of the process.