All Conveyancing Handled by Qualified Solicitors
At Monkey Conveyancing you get a Solicitor acting for you from start to finish. Only solicitors are legally qualified to do conveyancing in Qld but most companies use unqualified conveyancers to run a conveyancing file. These people have learned through on-the-job training as there are no conveyancing courses in Qld.
When comparing quotes, ask if you will be working directly with a Solicitor from beginning to end, or will a conveyancer be doing your work.
PEXA Electronic Settlements
Monkey Conveyancing is committed to giving you the best service possible. Settling electronically is the best way to complete your conveyance.
If you are selling, you get the proceeds of your sale transferred into your bank account within 30 minutes of settlement. You also won't have to sign a Transfer of Title document.
If you are buying, you become the registered owner of the property immediately (instead of waiting up to three months). You also don't have to pay bank cheques fees on settlement and the Seller's outstanding rates and water bills are paid instantly on settlement as cleared funds.
Whenever possible, Monkey Conveyancing will settle your conveyance electronically (dependent on the other side's solicitor being PEXA capable).
If the conveyancing company you are considering going with is not offering PEXA Electronic Settlements, you need to ask them why.
Other reasons to go with Monkey Conveyancing...
- Instant on-line quotes.
- Our quote to you is a flat fee (including GST) with NO hidden costs.
- No settlement, no fee guarantee. This means if your contract is terminated for any reason before settlement, you won't get a bill from us.
- Free review on standard QLD residential contracts before you sign.
- Our Senior Solicitor started conveyancing in 1972. We know our stuff.
- No office visits necessary.
- We keep you informed throughout the process.
- We work to highest professional standards.
- We are able to provide good old-fashion service where you are not just a number but an important part of the process.